Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs.
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get three ice packs in this set, one small, one medium and one large. The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, whilst the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you can need one, so it’s nice to have one on hand!
– Get one small, one medium and one large ice bag
– Ease muscles and joint pains
– Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
– Great for headaches
– Easy screw-top lid
– Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
– Leak proof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the out of doors of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to offer protection to the skin and to keep away from condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
-3 x Ice Bag[11″, 9″, 6″]
Smart 3-pack Desigh for different requirements. [Large (11″), Medium (9″), Small (6″)] – The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, whilst the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
Fast Relief – Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Advisable to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
Superior Leak-resistant Cap with large cap opening to allow for simple filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
Very Simple To Use – Simply fill with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
A Should-have Product – Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a contemporary visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy in no time.
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: AKIAI36BYO6HHLB3FDEA. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.)
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.AWS.InvalidAssociate, faultstring: Your AKIAI36BYO6HHLB3FDEA is not registered as an Amazon Associate. Please register as an associate at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/assoc_credentials/home.)